This post contains affiliate links. This means I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. As always, all ideas and opinions are my own.
With the first long weekend of the summer under our belt, I’m thinking about all things vacation. In the winter, we’re all about escaping the cold, but summertime is something different. I love the idea of hopping in the car and hitting the open road. There’s something about road trips that just evokes freedom and exploration, so I’m sharing a few of my fave road trip essentials.
1. Classic T-Shirt – This one is one of my fave, I have a couple of different colours.
2. Summer Denim – I wear jeans all year long, but in the summer I switch to lighter and brighter colours.
3. Ballet Flats – Always my footwear go-to. They’re super cute and great for walking around.
4. Sunglasses – Always a necessity to protect your eyes against the sun, and they might as well look cute and stylish too!
5. Hair Elastics – I love a good high pony and these are great to have on hand, especially if you can’t wash your hair.
6. Water Bottle – Always good to stay hydrated!
7. Neck Pillow – Not just for flying, great for napping on long trips when you’re not in the drivers seat.
8. Backpack – Great for daytripping or overnighters, if you are great at packing light (not one of my strengths).
9. Duffle Bag – If you need a little extra packing space!